Call for Project Concept Notes
Strengthening Disability Inclusion in Nigeria
The Leprosy Mission Nigeria (TLMN) in partnership with Liliane Foundation has
launched its 2022 call for concept notes to strengthen disability inclusion in
This call is aimed at any non-profit civil society organization with relevant track
record and which share the values of TLMN and proposes practical measures to
support Children and Young Persons with Disabilities (CYWDs) aged 0-25 years.
Objectives of this Call
● Improved access to quality inclusive health services for CYWDs and their
families in Nigeria.
● CYWDs have access to inclusive and specialized education services in
● Improved access to employment opportunities for young persons and
families with disabilities in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from non-profit civil society organizations registered in
Nigeria. To be considered for funding, applicants must meet the following
minimum eligibility requirements:
● Must be a Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in Nigeria, including registered
Community Based Organizations (CBOs), Disabled People’s Organization
(DPOs), Faith Based Organizations (FBOs), and Non-Governmental
● Must be a registered legal entity in Nigeria, as applicable, at least two years
prior to the submission, with at least one year experience managing
disability related projects.
Please note that all concept notes should be sent before or on the 20th of August 2021
For more information, visit: www.leprosymissionnig.org