Governor Willie Obiano has given a wonderful Christmas gift to Disability Community.
The Executive Governor of Anambra State, His Excellency Chief Dr.Sir Willie M.Obiano has approved the appointment of the following members of the newly established Anambra State Disability Rights Commission(DRC).
1. Barr. Chukwuma B. Ezewuzie -Chairman.
2. Barr. Chinenye Okeke – Secretary (Deputy Director representing Ministry of Justice).
3. Comr. Ugochukwu Ernest C. Okeke – JONAPWD State Chairman (Representing the Joint National Association of Persons with Disabilities Anambra State Chapter).
4. Mrs Obianyo Anthonia – Director Rehab ( Representing Ministry of Women and Children Affairs).
5. Miss Victoria Okonkwo – Unit Head Ministry of Basic Education ( Representing Ministry of Education).
6. Mr Tony Oli – Representing Anambra State Sports Commission.
7. Bishop Moses Ezedebego – Representing Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN).
8. Dr Lady Pat Okeke -( The wife of Chief Godwin Okeke GUO Motors representing Private Sector).
9. Mrs Eucharia Anekwe – Director Gender Perspective and Social Development Centre ( Representing Civil Society Organisation focusing on Disability Issues).
10. Mr Williams Ndidika Umeh – Retired Director of Education and Former Head of Department ( HOD) Education and Social Development Local Government Service Commission.
Head of Media,
Office of the Governor on Disability Matters.